Thursday, November 11, 2004

Avoiding my homework....

This is not difficult to do, especially when the question is so difficult. I have to write 500 words on my opinion about Alzheimers patients who wish to commit suicide while their symptoms are still mild. My problem is not the lack of an opinion (of course I have an opinion, smile!) My problem is my professor won't let me just wave the Bible in the air as my reason. She actually expects me to back up my opinion in a logical, thorough manner. Not to mention I could sum it up in about 50 words, but stretching that to 500 is going to be a challenge. Unfortunately for me, while there are plenty of websites on Alzheimers, they don't tend to address this issue. Somehow I think my professor knew that! Anybody with comments, jump right in.....

I will post later on how it all went

--Grace

No comments: