Thursday, March 03, 2005

On my mind tonight....

So what is bouncing around in my head tonight? Hmmmmm..... the possibilities of the future. I am so curious to see what's going to happen next in my life. The Lord has it figured out already, I know that, but I am curious cuz I feel like I'm on the edge of something wonderful. No clue what it is, but that is what's on my mind right now.

I guess that's all I've got to say. I'm studying for my final exam, I should have taken it today, but that's all right. I don't feel stressed about it --- and that is truly *weird* for me. I'm learning how to reign in the kids but maintain the loving connection.

Oh yeah.... true confession here.... I made index cards, printed on my computer for each month of the year, and I clipped them to each month in our receipt file, and I'm actually getting hubby to total the receipts for each month and write the totals on the index cards!! Ok, so how many points do I get here, girls?? I get to be super duper organized for the tax man next year (Yay!!) plus got hubby involved in the finances (Wow!) So tell me, I bet ya'all are want'in some of my cute little cards, aren't ya? SMILES!!!!

So what does the red and khaki crowd think of THAT??? (wink, wink)

1 comment:

Grace said...

My Dear Patience,

Wow, surprised to hear from you so soon, smile!

I am a wee bit puzzled on that last line of yours. Am I suppose to understandish? Lemmeknow.

Those poor dears in the land of red and khaki, unfortunately do not have *colors* in their index cards, SIGH. So no, I did not get them there. Instead I was enticed away by one of those office supply stores which prey upon those of us with weaknesses in the ahem.... organization dept. I'm sure it is a plot of no inconsequential means. Pray for my deliverance, as you are quite aware of my addictions.

Love,

Grace